Tagged by: RULESYou have to post these rules.Each person has to share 13 things about them. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.Choose 13 people.You have to legitimately tag 13 people.You can't say you don't do tags.Tag-backs are ALLOWED.YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
W-Wow... Those are some strick rules... Ehm.. Maybe I can find 13 peoples? *shrugs*
These are the questions has bestowed upon me..
1. How good or how bad would you say you are?
Ehm.. Hmm.. I try to be a good person! And most people know me as a good, funny, wise and considerate person. However, there is a lot of darkness in me that I don't want the world to know about.. It's not a nice side of me that is there and I'm not going to fight...
2. What's your view on death?
Why are these questions already so dark?! My view on death is that the spirit leaves the body behind to be brought to the life after life. Where that may be I do not know. I believe in heaven and hell, but I cannot say where I belong (though I know where I should belong.. it's just not up to me). There is also a silly part of me that believes in rebirth at some point
3. What is it that makes you happy the most?
Food! I love food! O-Or a good piece of music.. Or a good videogame... Ehm.. I can only pick one? Then go with food! Did I mention I love food? Might be the reason I can't get below the 99 kilograms... *shrugs*
4. Favorite music/band?
My taste in music is a crazy one. It's really all over the place. Babymetal is a great band. I love what Jeff Williams and his daughter Casey Lee did with the RWBY soundtracks.. I wish I could sing that good.. Other than that, I love video game soundtracks. That makes up most of the music stored on my PC I listen to it while spriting, it helps!
5. Where would you wanna go for a vacation first?
If I had the guts to pack my bag and just go somewhere (and had the money.. I do have money, but.. I spend it on other stuffs...) I would go to Japan. That country has it all! Amazing culture, lovely scenery, Japanese girls, anime things... Yeah!
6. What kind of art do you work on?
*looks at my gallery* Gee, I wonder what it is I'm making... Just answer the question!! Ack, fine... Ehm. I work on sprites which are based on the sprites used in the Fire Emblem GBA games (number 6-8). I like that artstyle and I've become quite good at it. Not that I only do that though.. Some full customs too.. *cough*GLaDOS*cough*
7. Did you ever have the urge to stab some dick-face in the face? :3
What the.. No! Of course not! I may seem violent and I can pack a surprising punch, but I would never intentionally hurt someone... Unless they are a zombie.. Zombies are the worst..
8. Hope or Despair?
Hope is most important, but despair is a lovely word (if we ignore the meaning. Same can be said for the word suicide..).
9. What animal do you associate yourself with the most?
Hmm.. I was once told by a medium that my spirit animal is a hunting bird, like an eagle. So, I guess that?
10. If someone treats someone horribly, should that person receive the same treatment as they gave to someone else?
Depends. If you intentionally kill someone, it's only fair you get killed too. If you break the window of a shop, someone should come over and smash your window too and make you pay for both However, it doesn't really work that way and society would become even more violent than it already is.
11. Would you kill someone who takes pleasure in other people's pain?
See my answer to question number 7. Moving on.
12. What is mercy to you?
Mercy is bestowed upon those who show true remorse for their aweful deeds. Mercy is not to be given and immediately broken (by say, killing the one you gave mercy, or worse, the other way around). Mercy is also a town in the wild west in one of the Doctor Who episodes Oh and a character on Married With Children. That's Marcy.. Oh well...
13. Would you follow in love or hate?
Love conquers all.
These questions were much to dark! >: / Time for some light!
1. If you could drive any car possible (either real or fictional) which one would you drive?
2. If pancakes would become the new currency, based on their taste, how much pancakemoney would you be able to spend?
3. Do you have a videogame, book or movie waifu? Note: Doesn't have to be sexual interest >: |
4. On which popular, 30 year-old videogame franchise is Nickelodeon going to base their new animated show?
5. What show did you watch most, or enjoy most, as a kid?
6. Would you be a good parent? (Trick question, having kids is baaad
7. Potayto or potahto?
8. Chunky or smooth peanutbutter?
9. If ANY character from ANY medium could be in a possible new Super Smash Bros. game.. Who would you definitely want in there? (Please exclude the famous Nintendo characters, for they would be in there anyway)
10. If you were a Pokémon, who would you be?
11. If you were a Pokémon, would you prefer to be caught and kept for battle or roam free to be used as battle fodder (only to be magically restored, since there are no Pidgey carcasses!!)
12. Is the cake a lie?
13. Is 13 an unlucky number?
Yay! Time to tag 13 friends! Do I have 13 friends? Hmm... I'll see!